Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Smocked Dresses

Smocked dresses that were made by mom and worn by me when I was a little girl. Once I out grew them , they were gently hand washed and put away for the future. When Natalie was born, mom brought them to me and left them in my care. Natalie wore them to birthdays , Christmas gatherings, Easter, church, and any other family function. They then waited for Amelia to grow into them, and were once again worn for special occasions. Still in my care, they have been gently hand washed and put away for the future one more time. I'm going to miss all these little dresses that hold so many memories...
As a little girl, the brown one was always my favourite!

2 comments:

  1. So, so sweet that 2 generations get to wear these! They are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow,
    I like this dress very much.......
    Thanks for this lovely dress blog.........

    Get More here

    ReplyDelete