Sunday, July 18, 2010

now boarding

It happened when she started kindergarten, it happened when she started high school, it even happened the first time she went away to camp, and it happened again on Saturday....that pulling feeling on your heart....I guess it's a sign that she's growing up.This weekend we took Natalie to the airport. She's off to Ontario to spend a week with each set of grandparents. I know she's going to have a great time, but we already miss her.

We had a little visitor this weekend....this little bat. He's actually very cute.
Have a great week!

4 comments:

  1. Bats, ugh! and know that your daughter is missing you too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love bats. Great photo! I wish I had a house bat. Hugs. I'm sure she'll be fine and you will too :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i honestly have never seen a bat up close. so i think it is pretty cool.

    oh, i am so familiar with that tugging feeling.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'll be letting go of my oldest in a few weeks for the same reason. having grandparents in florida is a good thing. :)
    and bats...never seen one in the daylight up close. what a capture!

    ReplyDelete