Friday, November 13, 2009

November 13th, 2009

Well November has been the typical west coast November so far. Wind and rain. I love wind, and I love going down to the beach to watch the waves. I do miss the cold frosty mornings we had when living in Ontario. November there was a bit of a tease. Will it snow? And if it did will it stay?


So when I saw this outside one morning on our deck, I had to take a picture of it, a bit of a tease!

Daddy celebrated his birthday on Friday the 13th. Banana spice cake is his favourite!


There were two Pro-D days after Remembrance Day , so on one of those days I took the kids down town on the new Canada Line, to see the Olympic Village where the athletes will be staying during the 2010 Winter Olympics. It's still not quite finished yet, but impressive none the less.















1 comment:

  1. what a perfect weekend!
    happy birthday to your husband. was he born on the 13th? i was... so friday the 13th's have always been special!

    ReplyDelete