Monday, September 5, 2011

Stripe Study Shawl

Introducing my Stripe Study Shawl. A fabulous pattern by Veera Valimaki. I used Cascade Yarn in Heritage Solids, one skein in a gray and one in a plum colour, with size 4mm needles. I wasn't sure if I was a shawl wearing type of person...but this I know I will definitely wear! (I even bought a shawl pin!)
School starts tomorrow for us. Two in high school, (grade 10 and grade 8), and one in grade 4. I'll be working at the same school as my youngest, and we are both looking forward to that.
Hope your summer was enjoyable and that the beginning of the new school year gets off to a great start!

3 comments:

  1. love this shawl! and I love how you have it pinned. That's a great shawl pin for sure. Hope the start of school went well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE the shawl pin!! Awesome knit Rosemary!!

    ReplyDelete