Sunday, May 31, 2009

Sunday-Early Riser


This morning my hubby got up at 5:30am, for a 6:20am game of golf. Since I am a morning person, I relished this opportunity. Grabbed my coffee sat outside and read my book! The robins were chirping, the sun was coming up and everything was quiet and still. This book was lent to me by a friend and I am enjoying it immensely. It's made me laugh, and it's made me cry. I'm almost done, but I don't want it to end, I'm going to miss all the wonderful characters! It's definitely a feel good book, very similar to this series (in my opinion) .

2 comments:

  1. Not sure where you're from, but it was beautiful here this morning as well, in Virginia! I really like your blog, just thought I'd let you know. I'll be following it. ;) Have a wonderful week, Rosemary...

    Andrew C.

    ReplyDelete